The Peavey UMA 752 is a high quality,
commercial grade analog audio mixer/amplifier. Designed for
flexibility in application, this mixer/amp represent the latest,
state-of-the-art technology in analog circuit design.
Powerful, yet easy to use, the new UMA 752 delivers amazing sonic
performance. Low-noise design and features applicable to
real-world situations makes this unit ideal for audio
applications where a compact, powered mixer with multiple input
and output capabilities are required.
Presentation rooms Convention Centers
Board rooms Paging systems
Courtrooms Background music
Auditoriums Retail spaces
Lecture halls Restaurants
- Up to five input channels.
- One electronically-balanced Mic/Tel input telephone input with
600 Ohms transformer-balanced for paging.
- One electronically-balanced Mic/Line input.
- Two electronically-balanced Line inputs.
- One plug-in module port allows for any single-space MMA module.
- Rear-panel input level control for optional MMA input module.
- Priority/Muting system with internal signal override, external
switch closure capability, threshold control and front panel
- Channel 4 electronically-balanced output provides non-mutable
output for MOH.
- SPS (Speaker Protection System) circuitry with indicator.
- 4 Ohm direct output.
- 8 Ohm, 70 Volt, and 100 Volt transformer-balanced power outputs.
- AC convenience outlet (120 Volt units only).
- Optional rack-mounting with included rack ears.
- CE approved.
Dimensions: 17" x 13-1/4" x
Boxed shipping weight: 28 lbs.
I accept CASH ONLY for local
pickups; PayPal or postal money orders for shipped packages.
call me (Andy) at 386-882-1408 or email
Seeley Lake, MT
This item is still available if you can see this listing. I
will remove it when it sells.
I'm selling other stuff too - click here